At CPS, our service technicians provide air balancer repair and testing services for any manufacturer using only OEM parts.
We make getting repairs easy. We can repair or test your air balancer at our location – whether you visit or ship it to us. Do you want CPS to come to you? Contact our service coordinator today to book.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Air Balancer Service.
Unified Air Balancer
• Safety overload limit and check valve in case of loss of air supply
• Capacities up to 485 lbs. (single reeve) or 1940 lbs. (double reeve)
• Energy efficient – only a fraction of a CFM per cycle required when compared to a pneumatic hoist
• Use of non-lubricated air assures clean environment
• Ideal for ergonomic handling applications and suspension of tools, weld guns & fixtures
• All non-reeved balancers come equipped with 9 meter cable